Scholarships and Financial Aid program
up to 15% for 20 students each year from the total study fee
Important information before you apply for Scholarship:
- First come - first served, which means, the first 20 qualified application we receive asking for scholarships and get approved from our Dean or Head of academic study will receive the scholarship
How can you apply for 10-15% scholarship?
NOTE: ONLY our registered students can apply for our scholarships and Financial Aid program.
- Step 1: You send us all your documents
- Step 2: within 72 hours, The Admission office will inform you, if we can accept you or not.
- Step 3: if the Admission office has accepted you, we will send you an “Offer Letter”
- Step 4: This offer letter is valid for 15 days; within this 15 days, you should pay our Registration and reservation fee of 240 Euro
- Step 5: After we receive the down payment, we will issue an “Official Letter of Acceptance”
- Step 6: NOW you can apply for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program by writing a Motivation letter with your Student Number (will be mentioned in your Letter of Acceptance) to our Dean.
- Step 7: Our Dean will inform you within 15 days if you are eligible for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program or not (we accept 20 students per year for our Scholarship program)
What should your Motivation letter for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program include?
How can you demonstrate your civic involvement as part of your motivation to receive a Scholarship
Why do you wish to pursue this study program? What do you hope to achieve?
How will your participation in this Course/study program further support your civic involvement?
Note: students who get the special scholarship must do a video testimonial during their study to share their experience with future students and any scholarship on OUS website is applicable only for students paying the full fee for the whole estimated period before starting.
Other Scholarships possibilities: