Across the globe, Switzerland is associated with hospitality, precision, cleanliness and good service. OUS represents Swiss quality at fair prices. Anyone studying with us not only gains a certificate that is backed up by the most important quality labels in the business industry, but they also leave with skills and attributes that are appreciated all over the world and which are very much in demand.
However, theory alone is insufficient unless skills are practiced until they become second nature. We, therefore, place great importance upon practical aspects. We offer you part time study to give you the possibility to work and gain more work experience. Up to now, our students have always succeeded in finding a place during their study or before graduating.
Students undertake paid work in banks, companies, hotel management and reception during their training, where they gain insight into the reality of everyday working life.
They are prepared meticulously for this challenge. German is therefore firmly integrated into the teaching programs. As an option, we also offer the French and Spanish languages sometimes. Besides this, we instruct our students about how to conduct themselves during interviews and help them to compile their job application documents…
In the everyday life of the school, they are being trained naturally into the characteristics required for the world of work. We are certain it is only possible for students to learn effectively in an environment where they feel comfortable. We, therefore, foster a friendly atmosphere and personal support. We behave in a tolerant and respectful manner and expect this in turn from our students. We ensure that nobody in our care is discriminated against on the grounds of race, skin color, religion, origins, gender or age.
However, it is not only among the students that open, online intercultural exchanges take place. During their study, there are various opportunities to come into contact with local students. It is therefore not long before students begin to feel our online academy is 2nd home.
At the same time, students, as well as their families, can be confident that we ourselves are fulfilling the qualities we are putting across.
We endeavor to serve as an example for our students, in that we are always prepared to subject our services to critical appraisal and to make improvements.
The mission of OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland is to provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities and study programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
We adhere to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
OUS will be the academy of choice for adult learners and will be recognized as a leader in academic excellence, affordability, and career advancement. We are at the point where higher education and technology converge.
OUS is built on the foundations of academic excellence and compassionate commitment to your personal growth, professional development, and academic success. We are committed to your growth and goal to achieve the career of your dreams. Our values are as follows:
Communicate and Collaborate
- OUS responds within 72 hours to your requests and questions.
- OUS ensures you get the answers you need.
- OUS includes others in decision-making.
- OUS seek counsel and accepts input and ideas from others.
- OUS take responsibility and honor its commitments.
- OUS redefines mistakes and learns from them.
- OUS delivers on its commitments.
- OUS accepts its accountability to help get you results.
- OUS puts the student first.
- OUS advocates for students.
- OUS is passionate about student success.
- OUS helps students accomplish their goals.
- OUS defines outcomes for success.
- OUS uses data to make better decisions.
- OUS learns from failure.
- OUS celebrates our accomplishments.
- OUS focuses on self-improvement.
- OUS doesn't settle for mediocrity.
- OUS gives 100% to students and colleagues.
- OUS leads by example.
Trust and Respect
- OUS treats all students and colleagues fairly.
- OUS trusts and supports its vision.
- OUS identifies issues and works with students to overcome them.
- OUS shows appreciation for others' contributions.