Who we are
OUS is Accredited, Certified and/or educational member by over 50 leading educational bodies. CLICK HERE for the full list, all our programs are delivered jointly with recognized Universities/Schools.
The mission of OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland is to provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities and programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
We adhere to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
In addition to this mission, the faculty and staff have identified several purposes that guide and direct our efforts.
Our purposes are:
- OUS seeks to foster a vigorous, diverse learning environment shaped by contemporary awareness, intellectual inquiry, and a shared search for truth by which students gain knowledge and build skills and values used in their personal and career development.
- OUS seeks to cultivate student-centred learning at all levels, supported by technological resources and led by qualified faculty and staff who are guided by contemporary scholarship and professional practice.
- OUS seeks to promote the development of foundational values of self-worth, creativity, interdependence, service, integrity, and effectiveness. We consider these the cornerstone of 21st-century leadership.
- OUS seeks to foster intellectual and personal growth, sensitivity to diversity and human dignity, effective and responsible leadership, environmental responsibility, and lifelong learning.
- OUS offers online programs with a foundational perspective, breadth, and professional relevance for undergraduate and graduate students to help you attain the career of your dreams.
- OUS places priority on institutional effectiveness, excellent value, affordability, responsive student services, accountable administrative processes, continuous assessment of student learning, and curriculum improvements that assure quality in a rapidly changing culture and to demonstrate innovative use of today's technologies.
OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland is at the point where higher education and technology converge. OUS students can earn their diploma from anywhere they can take their smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Adult learners choose OUS because of its relevant and engaging diplomas online and the support they receive from fellow students in this vibrant learning community. Our students use technology to connect to their diplomas, professors, and more importantly, to the OUS community.
Build global success when you earn your business management diploma online from OUS?. Our accredited diploma program gives you the skills you need to operate within a multinational enterprise.
OUS is built on the foundations of academic excellence and compassionate commitment to your personal growth, professional development, and academic success. We are committed to your growth and goal to achieve the career of your dreams. Our values are as follows:
- Communicate and Collaborate
- OUS responds within 24 hours to your requests and questions.
- OUS ensures you get the answers you need.
- OUS includes others in decision-making.
- OUS seek counsel and accepts input and ideas from others.
- Own It
- OUS take responsibility and honour its commitments.
- OUS redefines mistakes and learns from them.
- OUS delivers on its commitments.
- OUS accepts its accountability to help get you results.
- Motivate Students
- OUS puts you (the student) first.
- OUS advocates for you.
- OUS is passionate about student success.
- OUS helps students accomplish their goals.
- Measure Results
- OUS defines outcomes for success.
- OUS uses data to make better decisions.
- OUS learns from failure.
- OUS celebrates our accomplishments.
- Inspire Excellence
- OUS focuses on self-improvement.
- OUS doesn't settle for mediocrity.
- OUS gives 100% to students and colleagues.
- OUS leads by example.
- Trust and Respect
- OUS treats all my students and colleagues fairly.
- OUS trusts and supports its vision.
- OUS identifies issues and works with students to overcome them.
- OUS shows appreciation for others' contributions.
The importance of education in the life of a person can never be ignored. We all require strong educational qualifications supporting us in establishing a good career. Students always seek institutions that must have associated with the integrity, honesty, reputation, and passion for delivering knowledge. If you are also looking for an institution that can help you in earning your required bachelor’s, master`s or Doctorate in subjects related to business management, then OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland can provide you great help here. It is the main aim of our business management school to open doors of opportunities for students so that they can get themselves equipped with diplomas that can help them in establishing a strong career base.
In this online learning institution, we deliver knowledge to our students with the aim that our students will turn out to be great learners, who will later become authentic professionals of future and can play a contributing role in the development of the world`s economy. The students who will get associated with our platform can expect great success for them in their future careers because of the fact that we have designed our curriculum keeping in consideration all the modern requirements. We follow advanced learning methods, which are all related to bringing an improvement in the understanding capacity of our students. We are not only dedicated to helping students in the class even outside classroom our expert teachers are always ready to provide advice to students. We try to our best to provide all the relevant resources to students that are required for the completion of their diploma so that they can enjoy a strong career after completing their education.
Many of the readers might be thinking that in comparison to other prominent teaching institutions OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland is a young organization so how can it show compatibility with the tough modern educational requirements without any significant experience. This is surely a valid question and we want to assure our students that OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland has a dedicated group of professionals associated with it who are well aware of the requirements of the task with which they are dealing. Our teachers are experts in their respective fields and for ensuring quality we have set the criterion that all our teachers should be at least master`s holders any qualification less than this is not at all acceptable.
If you will prefer our educational platform, then we will do all necessary steps to provide you all the relevant facilities which will make your learning experience exceptionally good. Not only this, we are also open towards criticism and take suggestions as our aim is to improve as much as we can. We are trying to use the privileges provided by modern technology and want to impart quality education to our students because we understand the importance of education. We assure you that OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland is a platform that is fully capable of supplying high-quality education to you.
OUS?' outstanding leadership has a strong background in academic administration, with a focus on continuously improving student success and academic quality. Learn more about them below.
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
OUS has partnered with the Emerald Group Publishing Limited, the world's leading scholarly publisher of journals and books in business and management to provide you with an extensive online library of journals to help you with your studies.
Please see below for the journals available to you:
- Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración
- African Journal of Economic and Management Studies
- American Journal of Business
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration
- Baltic Journal of Management
- Chinese Management Studies
- Competitiveness Review
- Corporate Governance; The international journal of business in society
- critical perspectives on international business
- Cross-Cultural Management: An International Journal
- EuroMed Journal of Business
- European Business Review
- European Journal of Innovation Management
- International Journal of Commerce and Management
- International Journal of Conflict Management
- International Journal of Emerging Markets
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research
- International Journal of Gender and Entrepreneurship
- International Journal of Law and Management
- International Journal of Managing Projects in Business
- International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management
- International Journal of Wine Business Research
- Journal of Advances in Management Research
- Journal of Asia Business Studies
- Journal of Behavioral Strategy (Prev. Business Strategy Series)
- Journal of Business Strategy
- Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies (Prev. Journal of Chinese Entrepreneurship)
- Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy
- Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy
- Journal of Family Business Management
- Journal of Global Responsibility
- Journal of Indian Business Research
- Journal of International Trade Law and Policy
- Journal of Management History
- Journal of Modelling in Management
- Journal of Service Management
- Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development
- Journal of Strategy and Management
- Management Decision
- Management Research Review
- Management Research: Journal of the Iberoamerican Academy of Management
- Measuring Business Excellence
- Multinational Business Review
- Nankai Business Review International
- Social Enterprise Journal
- Social Responsibility Journal
- Society and Business Review
- South Asian Journal of Global Business Research
- Sport, Business, and Management: An International Journal
- Strategic Direction
- Strategy & Leadership
- World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, and Sustainable Development