Masters in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
Master of Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management; MBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of Master (MBA) in Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management) study program, graduates will combine theory with their work experience and display a sound knowledge of the Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management). Students are equipped with useful health consultant tools to enter the labor market and more contribute effectively to organizations within this field.
Master of Nutrition and Culinary Arts is a study program for students that want to strengthen their skills in the health and food focusing mainly on managerial elements. This program has a 12-month study period during which students will be taught through lectures. READ MORE
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
MBA: 1 year + thesis
We have 12 intakes per year.
Master's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be Trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: MBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts.
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: There are 2 options:
- 90 ECTS: One and a half academic year (One year of study + 6 Months for the thesis)
- 60 ECTS: One academic year (You can start working on your thesis after 3 months from the beginning)
- Age: 21 years or older
- Previous study: Bachelor or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have English certificate you can do our own English test for free of charge.
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 or 90 ECTS, please check the duration above.
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here