3 Universities/Academies = 1 Master (100% Online Study Program & Graduation in Switzerland)
OUS IS THE ONLY ONLINE ACADEMY TO OFFER FOR ALL STUDENTS A MASTER JOINTLY WITH OTHER UNIVERSITIES
All students will have a joint Master between OUS Academy in Switzerland + the University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) in Poland + Taras Shevchenko National University (KNU) in Ukraine.
This Master program is unique. OUS is the first Academy provides its students such high level of a program. Click Here for more info
THREE Top European Universities/Academies = Best Virtual/Distance Program = ONE Top European Master
SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500
Executive Master of Business Administration
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
For Academic Researchers and Educators
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA or EMBA) study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar one, the OUS Executive MBA course is designed for managers and will increase their know-how and make them able to operate in the global business environment. The emphasis is on applying knowledge gained from both theory and experience. We encourage our international graduates to understand special requirements of their management industry while providing a stimulating analysis and overview of diverse and creative business practice.
Our Executive Master of Business Administration study programs will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a manager and be able to solve problems you will face in any business field. Our graduates will improve their understanding skills and communicate effectively with their staff and work colleague, think independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations.
Business Administration has been ranked among the most popular studies in the world. A survey, made by other universities, showed that a graduate from a business school earns on average $45,200 (NACE Salary Survey).
Did you know that Swiss Management Education has been ranked first worldwide by the World Economic Forum?. If you are interested in Business Administration and want to be a future manager or get a better position, then you should apply today to study with us. All our study programs are made for you to be able to finish within one academic year.
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
WHY Study Executive Master at OUS.
Earning a diploma at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. With a Master, you could earn TWO TIMES more than a high school Diploma (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)y)
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
We have 12 intakes per year.
The master will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
We offer study programs in 15 different business fields:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Executive MBA in e-Business and e-Marketing
- Executive MBA in Media and Communications Management
- Executive MBA in Information and Communications Technology Management
- Executive MBA in International Management
- Executive MBA in Accounting and Finance
- Executive MBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- Executive MBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- Executive MBA in Institutional and Educational Management
- Executive MBA in International Sales and Marketing
- Executive MBA in Leadership and Change Management
- Executive MBA in Product and Category Management
- Executive MBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- Executive MBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Executive MBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- Executive MBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
Duration: 6 month + thesis (thesis takes around 6 months)
Diploma: Executive Master of Business Administration
Age: Minimum age 23 years
Previous study: Bachelor or 5 years Management experience + High School Diploma or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Study Method: Online
Fee: 4960 Euro (Per Semester)
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the OUS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here