Executive MBA in International Management | One Year duration - No Bachelor required
Executive Master in International Management
Executive Master (EBA) in International Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 5 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at OUS.
For Academic Researchers and Educators
Executive Master's in International Management (EMBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in International Management study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar one. Graduates will combine theory with the experience they have and display a sound knowledge of international management. Students are equipped with useful business tools and theories to re-enter the labor market and contribute more effectively to organizations within the international field.
The Executive Master in International Management will offer students a chance to learn the most important skills and theories about how to run an international company. It will give them a chance to get a better position. During this EMBA in International Management course, students will be taught more about the profession on an international level which requires them to learn more languages in order to be prepared for the international placement available to them once they have completed the study program. READ MORE
While studying our Master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
EMBA: 6 months + thesis
Master's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: EMBA in International Management