Executive Bachelor's in International Management
Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in International Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 3 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a Bachelor's student at OUS.
Executive Bachelor of International Management (EBBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in International management Study program is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of international management. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within the international field.
The Executive Bachelor (Executive BBA) in International Management will offer students a chance to learn most important skills and theory about how to run an International company, that will give them a better chance of at work to get a better position. During this EBBA in International Management, will be taught more about the profession on an international level which requires them to learn more languages in order to be prepared for the international placement that will become available to them once they have completed the study program. READ MORE
In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
The bachelor will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: Executive BBA in International Management
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year
- Age: 20 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here