Executive Bachelor's in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
One Year program required a High school certificate + 3 years of experience
Advance your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders in our online Bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a Bachelor's student at OUS.
Executive Bachelor's of Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management (EBBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management study program is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar one. At the end of the Bachelor (BBA) in Clinical & Pharmaceutical management study program, graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of the Clinical & Pharmaceutical industry. Students are equipped with the most important management tools to enter the labor market and contribute more effectively to organizations within the healthcare field.
Clinical and pharmaceutical managers ensure that their facility is operating with its highest potential under supervision of day-to-day management activities. They have to develop and implement aims, policies, and procedures for their departments and inform the trained staff about changes. They manage and evaluate the quality of work of the administrative, clinical, clerical, and professional staff. They manage activities and training efforts for employees. They create and manage budgets, monitor recruitment, and organize activities with other managers. Clinical and pharmaceutical managers manage communication activities and they guarantee the provision of equipment needed. READ MORE
We have 12 intakes per year.
While studying our Executive Bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Bachelor's award will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our Bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Diploma: Executive BBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: One academic year
- Age: 20 years or older
- Previous study: High school or equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More in the same/related field of study.
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here