Diploma in eBusiness
In an increasingly competitive business environment, the adoption of eBusiness technologies is critical to business survival.
In this Program, students examine how organizations can use all aspects of eBusiness to create new products and services, reduce the cost of existing business processes and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. The course then explores the typical revenues models that can be adopted, the key role of eMarketing, the development of business-to-business strategies and the increasing importance of online auctions and virtual communities. It investigates the various security threats that can be posed to eCommerce systems and the appropriate countermeasures that can be adopted. The course also considers various electronic payment systems and concludes by reviewing the main components of a business plan for implementing eCommerce successfully.
The Learner will:
- Analyze eCommerce business models
- Analyze eCommerce business-to-consumer strategies
- Analyze eCommerce business-to-business strategies
- Evaluate various forms of online marketplace
- Examine the security threats posed to eCommerce users
- Understand how to plan eCommerce Strategies
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at OUS?.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: one year
- Age: 17 years or older
- Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
If you wish to apply for a mini Diploma in eBusiness please click here