Diploma in Marketing
The objective of this course is to give students an understanding of the basic principles of marketing in the modern business environment. Students will study the traditional theories and models of marketing and how these are applied to real-life marketing practices. Students will also look briefly at the link between marketing and sales.
- Understand key terms and concepts in marketing
- Understand and apply the concepts associated with marketing mix
- Understand the marketing of products and services
- Understand and apply marketing communication
- Understand the relationship between sales and marketing
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a diploma or associate bachelor's student at OUS?.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
We have 12 intakes per year.
The Swiss diploma associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our associate bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
This study program is the 1st academic year of the Bachelor study program
Duration: one year
Diploma: Diploma in Marketing
Age: Minimum age 17 years
Previous study: High school Diploma or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 2950 Euro (Per Semester)
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 4
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here