DBA in Strategic Information Systems Analysis
Information technology (IT) is a strategic asset used to mold competitive strategies and change organizational processes. As IT and its usage have become more complex, the development of strategies and systems to deliver the technology has become more difficult as well. The net result is a growing need for concerning the issues, strategies, and tactics for managing the use of information technology. This unit is designed to cover various issues, strategies, and tactics and enable students to integrate concepts and theories learned during the previous study or their careers.
This unit provides an overview of responses required by organizations to manage the transition to an e-commerce/e-business environment supported by new technology. It will help to develop a critical understanding of problems and opportunities faced by organizations in effectively planning, developing and managing information systems (IS). It incorporates strategic management concepts to ensure that IS development supports the business strategy and progresses through suitable planning methodologies to implementation and evaluation (audit).
While studying our doctorate programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful doctoral researcher and educator.
The doctorate will take your leadership to the next level. while studying our doctoral programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.