DBA in Project Management
There was a boom in both the adoption of the project management approach for enabling change and also in the growth of technology applications. This module aims to introduce a student to some ideas and concepts within current project management thinking. Key tools and techniques are covered alongside the idea of a ‘body of knowledge’ for projects (e.g. PMBOK) and the concept of a project methodology (e.g. Prince). Through this module, students gain the transferable understanding which enables them to achieve and adapt to new project environments.
Project Management module involves understanding people, project stakeholders, project team members and suitable style of leadership in an uncertain environment. The aim is to deepen understanding through given case studies and scenarios. Throughout the module, students are encouraged to read widely and recognize the complexity of the decision-making processes in the project environment.
While studying our doctorate programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Publish works in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful doctoral researcher and educator.
The doctorate will take your leadership to the next level. While studying our doctoral programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Be trained to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.