Bachelor's in International Sales and Marketing
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
The Bachelor's of International Sales and Marketing (BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of Bachelor (BBA) in International Sales and Marketing study program, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their Sales and Marketing industry. Students are equipped with useful Sales and Marketing tools (including E-Sales and E-Marketing) to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field.
The BBA in Sales and Marketing study programs suitable for students who want to follow a career in marketing or sales and become marketing and/or sales manager. This study program will be for 12-month study period where students will be taught the theory of marketing, sales, and essential skills needed for the industry through a series of lectures. READ MORE
In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Understand the way to serve in order to sell
- Understand that the main purpose of a product is coming from your customer's needs.
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
BBA: 1 year
We have 12 intakes per year.
The bachelor will take your Sales and Marketing leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
Duration: one Academic year or more
Diploma: BBA in International Sales and Marketing
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 3940 Euro (Per Semester)
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the OUS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European Universities
You may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).