Bachelor's in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
At the end of Bachelor in International Hotel and Hospitality Management study program, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of Hotel management. Students are equipped with useful hospitality tools to enter the tourism market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within the International Hotel and Hospitality field.
The Bachelor in International Hotel and Hospitality Management is designed for students who are aspiring to hold careers in the management industry, and is comprised of four 3-month blocks; this course can help students to gain skills as well as a respected qualification that will better their chances of entering the career of their dreams. By 2017, the hotel and tourism industry is expected to generate 262.000.000 jobs, approx. 1 in every 10 jobs worldwide. READ MORE
In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Understand how to run a small team in hotel or restaurant
- Understand the Swiss Hospitality systems
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
BBA: 1 year
We have 12 intakes per year.
The bachelor will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
Duration: one Academic year or more
Diploma: BBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 3940 Euro (Per Semester)
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the OUS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European Universities
You may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).