Bachelor's in Accounting and Financial Management
Advance Your Expertise at OUS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at OUS.
The Bachelor's of Accounting and Financial Management (BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
The Bachelor (BBA) in Accounting and Financial Management study program is designed for students who want to focus on management based in the financial department. For 12 months, students will be familiarized with Accounting & Finance for different companies forms all over the world, as well as being taught how to work effectively and efficiently in the financial department with different financial techniques and strategies. During the study, we recommend students to work part time or full time if possible. Through hands-on experience, students will develop a whole new set of Accounting and Financial Management skills that set the foundation for a stable career in Accounting & Finance management.
At the end of the Bachelor (BBA) in Accounting and Financial management study program, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of the Accounting and Financial management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within this field. READ MORE
In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Be able to run a small team
- Develop and practice innovative research methods for Accounting and Financial Management.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
BBA: 3 Years Program (the last year)
The bachelor will take your skills in Accounting and Financial leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- have great know-how about Accounting and Financial
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact on policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
WHY Study Bachelor at OUS.
Earning a Bachelor can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
This study program is the 1st and the 2nd academic years of the Bachelor study program
We have 12 intakes per year. So, you can start at any month you wish.
- Duration: Three academic years
- Transfer Credits into the 2nd or the 3rd year: Available (We may evaluate your previous study if it meets our requirements, which shorts the duration one or two years )
- Age: 18 years or older
- Previous study:
- To Enter the 1st year: High school or equivalent
- To enter the 2nd year: One-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- To enter the 3rd year: Two-Year Diploma or equivalent (Transfer credits)
- Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English-speaking school)
- Study Method: Online
- Fee: Please check: Tuition Fee
Note: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us,
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here