3 Universities/Academies = 1 Bachelor (100% Online Study Program & Graduation in Switzerland)
THE ONLY ONLINE PROGRAM OFFERED JOINTLY BY 3 TOP RANKED EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES
All students will have a joint bachelor from OUS Academy in Switzerland + the University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) in Poland + Taras Shevchenko National University (KNU) in Ukraine.
This bachelor is unique and we are the first Academy provides its students such high level of a program. Click Here for more info
THREE Top European Universities/Academies = Best Virtual/Distance Program = ONE Top European Bachelor
SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500
Get ahead with an OUS BBA
Manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at OUS.
At the end of Bachelor course, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
While enrolled in our 100% online BBA program, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Lay the foundation for future advanced studies and professional achievement.
- Generate business plans.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at OUS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
WHY Study Bachelor at OUS.
Earning a Bachelor at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
We offer courses in 15 different business fields:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BBA in e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media)
- BBA in Media and Communications Management
- BBA in Information and Communications Technology Management
- BBA in International Management
- BBA in Accounting and Finance
- BBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- BBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- BBA in Institutional and educational management
- BBA in International Sales and Marketing
- BBA in Leadership and Change Management
- BBA in Product and Category Management
- BBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- BBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- BBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- BBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
About this study program
Duration: one-year Study program
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor OR Higher Diploma OR equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Fee: 3940 Euro (Per Semester)
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the OUS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
We have 12 intakes per year.
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).