e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media)
Manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) diploma at OUS.
The e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) diploma is a study program that is useful for students who are looking for managerial skills in the new electronic business. This course will shape students to become the leaders that employees will be looking for, for their managerial positions.
We have 12 intakes per year for this study program.
Why e-Business and e-Marketing?
Enhance Your Expertise at OUS
OUS will connect you with learners and leaders with our online doctoral programs. Your mind will take as far as you can go.
While enrolled in our 100% online e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) diploma, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) diploma.
- Generate e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) plans.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) data.
- Master e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media) models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at OUS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
Because students of this course will have had prior experience in the electronic world and social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, G+...), they will be perfect candidates for this course, as this course will be mainly focusing on how to apply thought process and innovative decisions to decisions and problems that a manager may come across in E-Business. Focusing on elements such as Electronic commerce, communications, and ICT, this course will teach students how to handle situations professionally and in a way that will benefit the business.
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).