School of Business Administration
The School of Business Administration in Switzerland (SBAS), the business school of "OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland" which is a part of "OUS Education Group", is at the point where higher education and technology converge. OUS students can earn their diploma from anywhere they can take their smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Adult learners choose our diplomas because of its relevant and engaging diplomas online and the support they receive from fellow students in this vibrant learning community. Our students use technology to connect to their diplomas, professors, and more importantly, to the OUS community. We offer the following certificates, undergraduate, and graduate diplomas::
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
Joint/Dual Awards with:
- Taras Shevchenko National University (among top 500 universities - QS ranking)
- University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (POLAND)
- Taurida National V.I.Vernadsky University (UKRAINE)
- Universidad Central de Nicaragua (NICARAGUA)
- Universidad Azteca (MEXICO)
- NCC Education (UK)
All programs offered by SBAS are accredited by
- ECBE (European Council for Business Education) - program accreditation
- ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges & Universities) - institutional accreditation
- ISO 29990:2010 Institutional Certified
- ACBSP (Candidate) - program accreditation
The mission of SBAS is to provide accessible, affordable, innovative, high-quality learning opportunities in our diploma programs that meet the diverse needs of individuals pursuing integrity in their lives, professions, and communities.
We adhere to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers. Our accredited diploma programs give you the skills you need to operate within a multinational enterprise.
Business Administration has been ranked the most sought study in the world, a survey made by other Universities, showed that a graduate from a business School earns in average $45,200 (NACE Salary Survey).
Did you know that Switzerland Management Education has been ranked 1 worldwide by the World Economic Forum?, If you are interested in Business Administration and want to be a future manager or get a better position, then you should apply today to Study with us.