Get ahead with an OUS BBA
Manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at OUS.
At the end of Bachelor course, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labor market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
While enrolled in our 100% online BBA program, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Lay the foundation for future advanced studies and professional achievement.
- Generate business plans.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at OUS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
WHY Study Bachelor at OUS.
Earning a Bachelor at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
We offer courses in 15 different business fields:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BBA in e-Business and e-Marketing (Social Media)
- BBA in Media and Communications Management
- BBA in Information and Communications Technology Management
- BBA in International Management
- BBA in Accounting and Finance
- BBA in Clinical & Pharmaceutical Management
- BBA in Business Law and Public Relations
- BBA in Institutional and educational management
- BBA in International Sales and Marketing
- BBA in Leadership and Change Management
- BBA in Product and Category Management
- BBA in International Relation and Cultural Studies
- BBA in International Hotel and Hospitality Management
- BBA in International Tourism and Events Management
- BBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
About this study program
Duration: one-year Study program
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor OR Higher Diploma OR equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Fee: 3940 Euro (Per Semester)
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the OUS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
Our BBA is a 3 years study if you start just with a high school diploma, the following modules are all modules for whole 3 years program:
- Accounting and Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Strategies
- Study Skills
- Website Development
- Management Systems
for a 3 years bachelor please check the study modules for the BBA program first.
- Human Resources
- Customer Behavior
- Basics of Managerial Operations
- Progressive Mathematics in Business
- Managerial Economics
- Finance in Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Performance
- Basics of Management
- Basics of Economics
- Connections in Business
- Basics of Business Organisations
- Mathematics in Business
- Basics to Finance
- Modern Business
- Basics of Marketing
Bachelor with Honours (optional)
Students who want to have a Bachelor's with Honours must do just a thesis after finishing their BBA study program and will be awarded a Bachelor's (BBA) with Honours.
Thesis length: 12000 words (students are allowed to have 10% more or less.)
Duration: 4-8 months (average 6 months)
Fee: 1900 Euro (only for OUS Students who finished the Bachelor's program).
ECTS: 210 Credit.
What are the advantages?
With a Bachelor with honors, your chances in order to be accepted for the Master are usually higher and it will help you to find a better job. If you don’t want to do a thesis, you will be awarded the non-honours bachelor.
Accounting and Finance
- Droms W.G. (2015) Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers 7th edition. Basic Books publisher.
- McLaney E. (2014) Accounting & Finance for Non-Specialists, 9th edition. Trans-Atlantic Publications
- Bodo. (2016) Global Marketing Strategy: An Executive Digest (Management for Professionals). Springer
- Wheelen Th. (2014) Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainablility 14th Edition. Pearson
- Dunlop S. (2015) Study Skills, Effective Learning, Smart Thinking, Brain Foods, Self Development. CreateSpace Independent
- Felke-Morris, T. (2014). Web Development and Design Foundations with XHTML5 7th edition. Pearson. I
- Krug, S. (2013). Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web and Mobile Usability, 3rd edition New Riders Press.
- Sharda R. (2014) Business Intelligence and Analytics: Systems for Decision Support 10th Edition. Pearson
- Gomez-Mejia, Balkin and Cardy (2015), Managing Human Resources. 8th Edition, Pearson Education
- Noe R. (2016) Human Resource Management. 10th edition. McGraw-Hill Education
- Schiffman L. (2014). Consumer Behaviour, 11th edition. Pearson.
Basics of managerial Operations
- Stevenson W.J. (2014) Operations Management 12th Edition. McGraw-Hill
- Helzer J. (2013). Operations Management 11th edition. Pearson
Progressive Mathematics in Business
- David R. Anderson (2015). Quantitative Methods for Business 13th edition. South-Western College
- Swift L. (2015) Quantitative Methods for Business, Management and Finance 2nd edition. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Oakshott, L. (2012). Essential Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance, 5th Edition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Froeb L. (2015) Managerial Economics 4th Edition. Cengage Learning.
- Baye M. (2013) Managerial Economics & Business Strategy 8th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
Finance in Management
- Birgham E.F. (2016) Financial Management: Theory & Practice 15th edition. South-Western College
- Brooks R. (2015) Financial Management: Core Concepts 3rd editio. FT Pearson.
- Laudon K.(2015) Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm 14th edition. Pearson.
- Ballzan P. (2012). M: Information Systems 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Kotler, Keller, (2015), Marketing Management, 15th edition, FT. Pearson
- Marshall G. (2015) Marketing Management 2nd Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Hill (2014), International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace, 10th edition, McGraw-Hill
Basics of Management
- Gareth J. and George J. (2014) Essentials of Contemporary Management 6th Edition. McGraw-Hill Education
- Robbins, S.P. and Coulter, m. (2013). Management, 12th Edition. Pearson Prentice Hall.
Basics of Economics
- Begg, D., Fischer, S. and Dornbusch, R. (2014). Economics, 11th Edition. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Sowell Th. (2014) Basic Economics 5th edition. Basic Books publisher.
Connections in Business
- Cottrell, S. (2013). The Study Skills Handbook, 4th Edition. Palgrave Macmillan.
Basics of Business Organisations
- Boddy, D. (2014). Management: An Introduction, 6th Edition. Financial Times/Prentice Hall.
- Mullins, L.J. (2013). Management & Organisational Behaviour, 10th Edition. Financial Times/Prentice Hall.
Mathematics in Business
- Swift, L. and Piff, S. (2014). Quantitative Methods: For Business, Management and Finance, 4th Edition. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Bradley, T. (2013). Essential Mathematics for Economics and Business, 4th Edition. John Wiley & Sons.
Basics to Finance
- Alexander D. & Nobes Ch. (2016) Financial Accounting 6th Edition: An International Introduction. Trans-Atlantic Publications
- Weetman, P. (2010). Financial Accounting: An Introduction, 5th Edition. Financial Times/ Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Schneider, G.P. (2016). Electronic Commerce, 12th Edition. Course Technology Inc.
- Turban E. (2015) Electronic Commerce: A Managerial and Social Networks Perspective. Springer.
Basics of Marketing
- Perreault W., Jr.. (2016). Essentials of Marketing, 15thEdition. F McGraw-Hill Education.
- Masterson, R. and Pickton, D. (2014). Marketing: An Introduction, 3rd Edition. Sage Publications Ltd.
- Jobber, D. and Lancaster, G. (2012). Selling and Sales Management, 9th Edition. Financial Times/ Pearson Prentice Hall.
We have 12 intakes per year.
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (one-time payment and non-refundable).