Welcome to OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland
APPLY TODAY TO START
STUDYING AT OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland Building Your Dream Career Creating a Better Future Occupying a Higher Position Getting Much Better Life Making Your Dream Come True
By CLICKING HERE
up to 15% for 20 students each year from the total study fee
Important information before you apply for Scholarship:
- First come - first served, which means, the first 20 qualified application we receive asking for scholarships and get approved from our Dean or Head of academic study will receive the scholarship
How can you apply for 10-15% scholarship?
NOTE: ONLY our registered students can apply for our scholarships and Financial Aid program.
- Step 1: You send us all your documents
- Step 2: within 72 hours, The Admission office will inform you, if we can accept you or not.
- Step 3: if the Admission office has accepted you, we will send you an “Offer Letter”
- Step 4: This offer letter is valid for 15 days; within this 15 days, you should pay our Registration and reservation fee of 240 Euro
- Step 5: After we receive the down payment, we will issue an “Official Letter of Acceptance”
- Step 6: NOW you can apply for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program by writing a Motivation letter with your Student Number (will be mentioned in your Letter of Acceptance) to our Dean.
- Step 7: Our Dean will inform you within 15 days if you are eligible for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program or not (we accept 20 students per year for our Scholarship program)
What should your Motivation letter for our Scholarships and Financial Aid program include?
How can you demonstrate your civic involvement as part of your motivation to receive a Scholarship
Why do you wish to pursue this study program? What do you hope to achieve?
How will your participation in this Course/study program further support your civic involvement?
Note: students who get the special scholarship must do a video testimonial during their study to share their experience with future students and any scholarship on OUS website is applicable only for students paying the full fee for the whole estimated period before starting.
Other Scholarships possibilities:
OUS is Certified by EFMD; ASIC, ISO 29990 etc. Registered in Switzerland under com. reg.nr. CH-170.4.012.134-9, for Further information please check the State of Zug website
© OUS - The Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland Certified According to the Swiss EduQua, the national quality label for further education. OUS Switzerland is the first virtual Academy in Europe and is a registered trademark for Education in Switzerland by the
Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property. O
US Switzerland is a private and independent
Academy operates in the application of Swiss Law. OUS was founded in Switzerland, is allowed to operate and issue Diplomas in Switzerland according to the letter number (DBK DBKS 6 / 33 / 60236) issued by the Board of Education and Culture in the State of Zug. Our distance study program methods were reviewed and fulfilled the "Art. 21 Abs. 2 Ziff.11 Bst" - MWSTG by the Swiss Federal Department of Finance according to letter number (1523_01/04.14). Additionally, OUS is a "Premier Accredited Academy" by Accreditation Service for International Colleges & Universities ASIC UK, a recognized accreditation body by the British Government
(Home Office/UKVI), a member of the UK NARIC (
UK National Academic Recognition Information Centre) Quality Standards Group, an affiliated accreditation body by ENQA Europe
(The European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education Education) and a member of CHEA USA
International Quality Group (Council for Higher Education Accreditation). OUS is certified by EFMD Online Course Certification System (EOCCS) which is a great proof of quality in the field of online and distance education, EFMD is Europe's largest network association in the field of management development.
OUS is an approved member of the Swiss National Tourist Office
(MySwitzerland), ICDE Norway
(supported by the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research), (EFMD EU), (UN PRME),
), (AACSB USA), (CEEMAN EU),
), (USDLA USA
), (ASCB(E) UK
), (EFQM EU
), (AHLA USA
), (CHRIE USA
), (BHA UK
), (IQS UK
), and many more, check Accreditation
... for Further information please check the Government's Official Web Portal - State of Zug (Switzerland)
as well OUS is ISO 9001:2008
& ISO 29990:2010 Certified. OUS®
is a registered trademark for Education in Switzerland by the Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property. OUS is the winner of "MENAA CUSTOMER DELIGHT AWARD" awarded by Zurich Academy of Applied Sciences (ZHAW) and ILM.
OUS offers Joint/Dual Awards
with state recognized bodies in UK, Poland, Ukraine, Mexico, Nicaragua...
OUS IN WELL-KNOWN MEDIA (TVs/Newspapers)
There have been 13 Applicants, who have visited this page in the past SIX hours.JOIN THEM NOW