The School of Political Science and Diplomacy in Switzerland (SPSD), Part of OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland, is leading school in Switzerland and the first school to offer online study programs in the field of international relations and cultural studies, this study program was designed and prepared by international lecturers who worked with people from over 50 countries, therefore this program is unique at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland.
Enhance Your Expertise at OUS
OUS will connect you with learners and leaders with our online programs. Your mind will take as far as you can go.
For Professionals, Researchers, and Academics Alike:
International Relations & Culture Studies diplomas are in demand worldwide. In our programs, you will become adept and master:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods;
- Take part and be one with the highest quality online education;
- The skills you learn will allow you to publish in international peer-reviewed journals;
- Become a successful professional, researcher, and educator.
International Relations & Culture Studies diplomas provide many transferable skills, such as:
- Understand how organizations and institutions operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;