The School of Marketing and Leadership in Switzerland (SMLS), part of OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland, this department is managed by swiss qualified managers with at least 7 years management experience and hold at least a Master, therefore this department is made to prepare future managers who will understand how do swiss managers manage their companies, Marketing, and communication department will prepare you to understand satisfying customer needs, researching, advertising, product and service development, planning, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
Enhance Your Expertise at OUS
OUS will connect you with learners and leaders with our online programs. Your mind will take as far as you can go.
For Professionals, Researchers, and Academics Alike:
Marketing & Leadership diplomas are in great demand. In our programs, you will become adept and master:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods;
- Take part and be one with the highest quality online education;
- The skills you learn will allow you to publish in international peer-reviewed journals;
- Become a successful professional, researcher, and educator.
Did you know that:
- Marketing & Leadership diplomas are ranked among the highest average salaries by discipline with the average salary for 2014 at $57,229;
- Salaries for business diplomas increased 2.9% from 2013.
Marketing & Leadership diplomas provide many transferable skills, such as:
- Understand how organizations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect business.