The School of Law and Education in Switzerland (SLES), part of OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland, prepare you to understand the swiss law for businesses and how do swiss schools directors manage a school or college.
Graduates will improve their capacity understand and communicate effectively with their staff and work colleague, think Independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations
Most our study programs may generally be completed in one year on part-time basis
Enhance Your Expertise at OUS
OUS will connect you with learners and leaders with our online programs. Your mind will take as far as you can go.
For Professionals, Researchers, and Academics Alike:
Law & Education diplomas are in great demand worldwide. In our programs, you will become adept and master:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods;
- Take part and be one with the highest quality online education;
- The skills you learn will allow you to publish in international peer-reviewed journals;
- Become a successful professional, researcher, and educator.
Did you know that:
Law & Education diplomas are ranked among the highest average salaries by discipline with the average salary for 2014 at $57,229;
Salaries for Law & Education diplomas increased 2.9% from 2013;
Law & Education diplomas provide many transferable skills, such as:
- Understand how organizations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills.