The School of Hospital and Health Care Management in Switzerland (SHHCM), part of OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology in Switzerland, is designed and prepared by 3 Medical Doctors and 1 doctor of pharmacy from different countries and different specialization, all doctors are living in Switzerland, therefore this department will focus more on how to be able to effective manager in a medical department in any company including Hospitals and insurances.
Did you know? the number of clinical and pharmaceutical managers is expected to grow faster than all other professions by increasing of 16% by the year 2016 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook - Current Edition)
Enhance Your Expertise at OUS
OUS will connect you with learners and leaders with our online programs. Your mind will take as far as you can go.
For Professionals, Researchers, and Academics Alike:
the Diplomas in Hospital & Health Care are in great demand. In our programs, you will become adept and master:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods;
- Take part and be one with the highest quality online education;
- The skills you learn will allow you to publish in international peer-reviewed journals;
- Become a successful professional, researcher, and educator.
Did you know that:
The number of clinical and pharmaceutical managers is expected to grow faster than all other professions by increasing of 16% by the year 2016 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook - Current Edition).
Hospital & Health Care diplomas provide many transferable skills, such as:
- Understand how organizations operate;
- Develop strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Develop analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Become a problem solver;
- Become a decision making;
- Become a logical thinker;
- Develop presentation, research, and writing skills;
- Develop an understanding of how to interpret, use, and generate financial data;
- Become more self-motivated;
- Develop initiative and effective time management skills;
- Develop project and resource management skills;
- Understand economic fluctuations and external changes that affect health care.