Get ahead with an OUS Associate Bachelor
Get ready to manage and lead business enterprises in a global environment with an online Associate Bachelors at OUS.
While enrolled in our 100% online Associate Bachelor programs, you will:
- Advance your career even while working full time.
- Acquire a solid foundation in business.
- Lay the foundation for future advanced studies and professional achievement.
- Understand business plans.
- Begin to collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Learn business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community at OUS.
- Collaborate with an experienced, high quality, and diverse faculty.
FIRST YEAR: We offer Swiss Diploma in:
- Swiss Diploma in Business Administration
- Swiss Diploma in International Tourism and Hospitality Management
2ND YEAR: We offer Associate Bachelor in:
- Associate Bachelor in Business Administration
- Associate Bachelor in International Management
- Associate Bachelor in International Tourism and Hospitality Management
About this study program:
Duration: Two academic years
Age: Minimum age 17 years
Previous study: Dipoloma or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Fee: 2950 Euro (Per Semester for the 1st year) and 3450 Euro (Per Semester for the 2nd year)
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System ECTS: this program is equivalent to 120 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 5
OUS Accreditations, Quality Assurance & legalizations: Please check here
+1980 Euro (One-Time Payment) for the European Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza & Taras National Universityclick here to read more
Our students in Addition to the OUS Diploma will have a Diploma provided jointly by 3 European UniversitiesYou may check Google, XE or any other service to know how much, approximately, is the fee in your local currencyNote: If you have any doubts about your suitability for this study program please contact us
YEAR1: 60 ECTS
- Basics of Management
- Basics of Economics
- Connections in Business
- Basics of Business Organisations
- Mathematics in Business
- Basics to Finance
- Modern Business
- Basics of Marketing
YEAR 2: 60 ECTS
- Human Resources
- Customer Behavior
- Basics of Managerial Operations
- Progressive Mathematics in Business
- Managerial Economics
- Finance in Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Performance
Total: 120 ECTS
We have 12 intakes per year.